So I have decided to write again. But the question is what should I write?
I have asked this question on FB (facebook mind you) and one of my students suggested that i should write about people I care about. *Hurm~*? that is a tuffy. People I care? There are alot. And if I miss anyone it would hurt. SOOOOOOOOOO......
I have decided to write about trivial stuffs. Perhaps it would give basic ideas for my next BEL120 class where the students need to write a blog.
So my common question of the day would be...
So whats chasing you? It is a simple question. What is chasing me?
My answer could be that hot chicks are chasing me. huhuhuhu..I wish its true. How awesome would that be?
See its simple. Trivial stuffs are much better to write than any other topics in the world. I can just write stuffs that I choose and nobody can say NO. I will be keeping this blog updated with other things too. I promise..
P.S you can always leave you comments on notes, my vlog or the blog itself to help me improve.
No comments:
Post a Comment